On the GO!
The key traveling comfortably is to think it through your wardrobe several days before departure. Selecting key interchangeable pieces, and always and interjecting lighthearted - whimsical accessories ..... to tie everything together - to further elevate and polish your look!
We've listed a couple of secrets .... and always remember, it's not necessarily about packing light - but packing clever!
• Selecting the proper footwear - is the 'foundation' of your wardrobe…. 3 - 4 pairs of shoes (depending on the length of stay), is always the proper ratio, and make certain they are comfortable.
1. A Sandal
2. A Bootie
3. And a Trainer (combined use of working out and casually walking) or a ballet
IYLIA Christy $195
IYLIA Gigi $200
Nike Flex $100
• Be strategic when planning your travel wardrobe. Consider selecting items that you’re most comfortable wearing, which properly fit – and items which look best on you.
• Your suitcase must be functional and it must be smart. Away offers luggage comes with ‘ejectable’ batteries so that you’re able to charge your devices (up to 5x’s) in order for you to remain ‘functional' throughout your trip.
• Give your wardrobe some thought, a couple days before to departure, in order to allow yourself time to effortlessly 'edit' you'll pack.
• Consider creating vignettes on hangers, including accessories, in order to edit each ensemble efficiently
• Consider lycra infused denim, sweatshirts, leggings, and t-shirts .... and items which require 'little' to 'no' upkeep
• Invest in a portable steamer, a great travel accessory, which should remain in your luggage at all times.
• Last but not least, you can Never be too Overdressed! Pack your Absolute favorite clothes, which bring you the Maximum amount of happiness!
• And Don't forget:
- Workout clothes
- Toothbrush/ Toothpaste
- Cotton buds/ cotton pads